Friday, July 25, 2014

My Hometown 2

My hometown is in Penang. There are many intersting places in Penang. For example, Georgetown, Gurney Drive, Clock Tower and Kek Lok Si Temples...... The city of Georgetown is the Penang's capital city and the place to go to in search of historical sights and shopping adventures. Many cultural temples line the streets while certain areas are famous for their sale of antiques, artefacts, electronic goods, souvenirs and other commodities.

The Gurney Drive is a fantastic place to catch a view of the sunset - and eat at hawkers stalls. Most of Penang's glorious food can ordered from the hawker stalls in the area, from Assam Laksa to Popiah and Char Koey Teow to Hokkian Mee.

The Clock Tower is a colonial reminder of the British Empire in Penang. The Kek Lok Si is a finely - crafted Buddhist temple, located on a hill in Ayer Hitam.

I love my hometown very much because of its delicious food and nice places. When my dad come back, My mum will bring him to eat Char Koey Teow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright | All Right Reserved by Site Owner