Friday, July 25, 2014

My Hometown 3


My love for my hometown, Tangkak, located in the sourthen part of Johor, is beyond description. Peaple living in cities envy the fresh air, good interpersonal relationship and peace of countrysides. People living in countrysides envy the good living conditions and the busy of cities. But I don't envy both of them, as my hometown is not highly-developed one nor under-developed one but a medium one. We enjoys most of the benefits of living in the cities and countrysides.
People in my town are friendly and helpful.Walking along the streets, we greet to each others. My hometown is almost crime free. One night when I was just ten years old, I went out of my room for toilet. I saw a thief unexpectably, by nature I screamed out at the top of my voice. The thief ran away. On arrival the streets, he was run after by my neighbours who were drinking and chatting. The thief was beaten to be serious injured. Everyone is cooperative, so the security here is second to none.
The whole park is energetic when the morning has broken. Many people are exercising there. They dances, jogs, does qigong or taiji and so on. Execising there I hear the birds singing happily, feel the fresh air flowing into my body and mine, and sense the pressures of life being swept away as my mind has been puried purified. Everyone go home for work when the sunllight leaks out from the trees.
All the main festivals are highly celebrated by us. At the night of mooncake festivel, the sight of a dozen of lights come into my eyes. The ravelry sound and the exciting music shatter the silence of the night. There are latern making competition, chaidengmi competition and people singing or dancing there. The whole basketball court turns into a sea of joy. When the clock struck twelve, the firework is let off into the sky. It light upthe whole village. Everyone's eyes are fixed on the picturesque firework.
I am going to leave for highly-developed country for further studies and better jobs after graduation, as it will broaden my horizon. However, I take pride in being one of the presidents here, I will come back in my retiring days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright | All Right Reserved by Site Owner