Friday, August 1, 2014

my hometown 4

My lovely hometown is at Kampar .A town,which is located at west of Ipoh. I love to live here because the environment is so comfortable and make me always splendid in here. Also love friendly people, too. I love everything belongs my hometown where i was born and grew in 18 years

Infront of my house there are,big playground . It’s combination playground structure for small children include slides, climbers (stairs in this case), playhouse. I love to views from the windown of my house,which is the ground which is full with childrens' laughs,love the peace of the simple life here .There are the mosque,infront og the playground. So, as a Muslim,I am glad and proud to be here.


Since Kampar opens the eye to the world, kampar has attracted a lot of foreign tourists because of its unique climate, landscape and the life style of people here. Tourists who have come here are all fascinated by everything except for the accommodations.Almost of the tourists love to come here with the cultural,especially,my hometown nearest with Gua Tempurung and Cameron Highlands.As we know, Cameron Highlands,is popular place for any people.here  there are many strawaberry ,located entrance to Cameron Highlands,which is a tourist attraction. .

 It also nearest Bukit Merah Expressway . It is landmark which is expressway or motorway in Malaysia connecting the capital city of Kuala Lumpur to the town of Karak in Pahang.it began ,from The Kilometre Zero of the expressways begins at Kampar North Interchange .Other than nearest with karak highway,it is also nearest Duke Highway .Duke, an acronym for The Duta-Ulu Kelang Expressway, forms the vital missing link in the Kuala Lumpur Road Master Plan,it’s  joining Duta in the west to Ampang in the east, and to Karak in the north. You can save the time when you use this highway.


Last but not list,I love to live here. And that’s the reason every week I going back from Ipoh. I would like to Clementine Paddleford quotes in American Journalist,
“We all have hometown appetites. Every other person is a bundle of longing for the simplicities of good taste once enjoyed on the farm or in the hometown left behind.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright | All Right Reserved by Site Owner