Saturday, August 9, 2014

My best friend



People say best friends are hard to find that's because the best is already mine!. I am lucky enough to have Hazwani, Nur Athirah, Hasnah Syzawani, Nur Affiah , Nur Diyana, Nur Syahzlin , Nur Dalila and Haliza as my best friend. we are students of the same school. we read in the same class

Friendship is one of the most precious gifts of life. A person who has true friends in life is lucky enough Friendship makes life thrilling. It makes life sweet and pleasant experience. Friendship is indeed, an asset in life. It can lead us to success or to doom. It all depends on how we choose our friends.

I am so lucky to have them and I couldn’t live without them.It’s hard to find a friend like that. Without them I would not be as happy as I am now. Through good and bad times, I’m positive that forever we will still remain friends. they are friend that I could and will never forget.

We also help each other with schoolwork, and family and friends problems. It’s hard to find a friend like that. We have so many inside jokes that nobody would understand unless they were there, or if they were just us! Not everyone gets our stupid jokes, and they might think that there immature and childish, but together we make them funny and get a good laugh out of it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright | All Right Reserved by Site Owner